top of page


This year I had no idea what my costume would be. At the last minute I managed to find 1yd of stretch pleather and some left over red matte spandex. After digging I also found a tiny piece of orange spandex that I dyed forever ago. The small piece of black spacer fabric appeared out of no where. From there, the Incredibles costume was created.

Hear me when I say I had just enough fabric.

No pattern. I hardly use those especially when sewing for myself. I would have liked to connect the shoes to the suit but I had a limited amount of fabric and 24 hours. Maybe next year.

The front emblem is a “t” for TAOSH instead of an “i“!

It‘s very tight but I am content with the outcome!

41 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page